Atlantis The Royal cheap booking
To make it easier for you to book the new Atlantis The Royal, we have picked out the offers of many well-known providers for you. Book now this 5-star hotel in Dubai with one of our top providers and benefit from many advantages.
What to expect at Atlantis The Royal
- Fantastic views over Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf
- Stay in a top-class architectural masterpiece by KPF
- AWAKEN spa and fitness area for well-being
- The best diverse restaurants led by star chefs
- Great water attractions like the Skyblaze Fountain and aquariums to marvel at
- 93 pools throughout the hotel including 44 infinity pools in the suites
- Over 2 kilometers of the private beach area
- Access to the magnificent Atlantis Aquaventure for experiences with the whole family
Atlantis The Royal stay and room
Noble suites and fine rooms guarantee a dreamlike stay at Atlantis The Royal. A wonderful feel-good atmosphere is created by the unique design and modern furnishings.
A total of 795 rooms are available at Atlantis The Royal. These are divided into sunrise, daylight, and sunset areas, so you can enjoy your favorite time of day in your room. Those who want to stay in perhaps the most luxurious rooms in the world can book into one of the six Signature Penthouses. But the other suites and standard rooms also offer every luxury desired. Depending on the room, for example, there are private elevators, infinity pools, or breathtaking views.
The lobby and lobby bar of the superlative hotel alone will leave guests amazed by the modern sculpture "Droplets" and the four aquariums, so that the vacation can start perfectly.
Culinary indulgence and nightlife at Atlantis The Royal
An unforgettable culinary experience is offered at Atlantis The Royal by some of the best star chefs in the world. A total of 17 restaurants and bars treat guests to delicious dishes. Among them are eight restaurants of prominent chefs.
- Resonance serves modern British fare, with the 3-star chef incorporating inspiration from the Middle Ages and the Victorian era.
- Spanish tapas of the delicious kind are served up by José Andrés at Jaleo. In addition to traditional tapas, you can also get creative creations from the chef.
- Persian dishes are also on offer at Atlantis The Royal. At Ariana Bundy, diverse spices enchant with intense explosions of flavor.
- The first conventional cevichería in Dubai is prepared at La Mar by Gastón Acurio. The Latin American fish dish is a treat for the senses and tastes particularly good here.
- Mediterranean summer feelings arise at Estiatorio Milos by Costas Spiliadis, where Greek specialties in particular delight the guests.
- Exquisite sushi can be enjoyed al fresco right by the pool at Nobu by the Beach.
- Those with a sweet tooth will be satisfied at The Little Venice Cake Company at Mich Turner, where all manner of top-notch baked delights is available.
- For those who like to sample their way through international dishes in one evening, Food Marquet offers the perfect culinary outlet.
As the lights of Palm Jumeirah illuminate the night, nightlife begins at Atlantis The Royal. Sipping magical cocktails at Elements, enjoying a 180-degree view of Dubai with great drinks and dancing at Ling Ling, or ending the evening by the Sky Pool at Cloud 22 - one option is more fantastic than the other.
Of course, there's no shortage of entertainment at Atlantis The Royal, where the posh nightlife venues offer great drinks as well as exciting attractions, such as the world's largest jellyfish aquarium with 4,000 jellyfish in Heston Blumenthal's bar.
Infinity Pool Cloud 22: Enjoy a spectacular view
In the Cloud 22 infinity pool, a breathtaking view of the Arabian Gulf opens up to you while you sip delicious drinks in an elegant atmosphere.
Entertainment and wellness at Atlantis The Royal
When in the mood for excitement and fun, guests at Atlantis The Royal have fantastic options at their disposal. Special fun for the whole family is offered by one of the largest water parks in the world, Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark. An area of 22.5 hectares hosts 105 different attractions, as well as a wonderful beach and other unforgettable experiences.
Discover the AWAKEN wellness area with all its amenities
Of course, in addition to the adventures, relaxation must not be neglected. This is ensured by AWAKEN, the wellness area of the luxury hotel. Here, the focus is particularly on mindfulness and the guests' sense of well-being. On 5,045 square meters, of which 1,701 form the outdoor area, one can let the soul dangle or do sports in groups and alone. For this, the vegan spa area offers a charcoal sauna, salt caves, a hammam sensorium, meditation gardens, and even a snow sauna. Here, the spirit is to be brought back into harmony with the body via the power of the elements.
Skyblaze fountain of Atlantis The Royal
A wonderful feature of Atlantis The Royal is the Skyblaze Fountain. This fountain not only delights with impressive water fountains but can also incorporate fire into the spectacle. This attraction and many other specials related to water make the stay at Atlantis The Royal a very special one.
Gigantic aquariums enchant young and old
Other marine attractions await guests, as in addition to the Jellyfish Aquarium, there is also The Lost Chambers Aquarium, an extensive open-air aquarium, as well as the opportunity to immerse yourself in the mysterious world of the ocean while diving and snorkeling. If you prefer to take it a bit more relaxed, you can join the underwater yoga.
Explore Atlantis by diving
Dive into the mysterious underwater world and meet colorful fish, sharks, and beautiful corals.
- Aquatrek Xtreme: Enter the depths of Dubai's most enchanting aquarium with a high-tech helmet and experience breathtaking moments with the inhabitants in the underwater world.
- Ultimate Snorkel: Snorkel through the colorful coral world of Ambassador Lagoon and make acquaintances with luminous fish.
- Shark Safari: The brave can see sharks up close in a glass helmet at Aquaventure Waterpark. Do you dare?
- Dive Discovery: Want to mingle with the 65,000 sea creatures of Ambassador Lagoon, but don't have a diving license? Then this is the experience for you.
- Dive Explorer: Explore the lost city of Atlantis in the aquarium and marvel at various sea creatures.
- Predator Dive: Close encounters with sharks and rays don't scare you? In this adventurous experience at the aquarium, kids can even feed the animals.
Construction and architecture of Atlantis The Royal
Construction of the superlative hotel began back in 2016, and now the opening is on the horizon for the end of 2022. With a size of 406,000 square meters and a construction area of 173,210 square meters, Atlantis The Royal offers plenty of room for pleasures of all kinds. The 178-meter-tall luxury palace features 43 floors of grand rooms and private infinity pools.
New York-based architecture firm KPF outdid itself with the design of the hotel, which combines luxury and innovation. Instead of sticking to the shape of a tower, KPF decided to focus on the interior and exterior at Atlantis The Royal. As a result, light-filled blocks now tower in an impressive composition along 500 meters of oceanfront, creating private interiors as well as airy exteriors. The slightly S-shaped façade of Atlantis The Royals consists of two towers, which are connected in the middle by a bridge with fantastic views of the Arabian Sea and Palm Jumeirah and magnificent opportunities for relaxation.
Tasteful, timeless interior design, the brainchild of Sybille de Margerie, completes the stylish architecture of Atlantis The Royal.
For the construction of the luxury hotel, 90,000 square meters of glass, 150,000 square meters of marble, 45,000 tons of reinforcing steel, 5,500 tons of structural steel, and 220,00 cubic meters of concrete were used. The entire building with all its splendor is supported by a total of 2,400 columns.
You might like these experiences in Dubai